Monday, July 6, 2009

Feasible Bologna

Laura: um... seriously... can you make something up?
Melissa: LOL I basically am. I've got three picture books from the library (there were a whopping 5 adaptations IN the library, so pickings were slim!) and I'm going to write about whichever is easiest to create feasible bologna
that sounds like a really terrible band name. feasible bologna.
maybe a weird al cover band
Laura: my bologna has a first name, it's f-e-a-s-i-b-l-e
Melissa: LOLOLOL
Laura: that took a long time to type, and way too much brain power
Melissa: it took me a minute to figure out how the rhythm would work. f.e.a.-s-i-b-l-e...
and even then it's not THAT good, hehehe
Laura: well, and then i start singing "Yes that's the book for me!" because the last part of it is like Bible
Melissa: BWAHAHA
the holy book of processed meat.
mmmm.
Laura: processed meat... drools
Melissa: *chuckle
Laura: i should not say processed meat whilst looking at concert pics of adam lambert. it seems dirty.
Melissa: it definitely is dirty. yet somehow apropos with all the pleather and makeup.